Thursday, May 9, 2013

Take me Fishing

Abigail is four now and this year the Easter Bunny brought her a fishing pole. She was so excited and couldn't wait to try it out.



We went to our local store and purchased some hooks, sinkers, bobbers, etc. for her first fishing adventure. I thought you simply put a hook on the end of the line and a worm on the hook - not so. There is a lot of gizmos and gadgets need to hook those fish! My daughter is now the proud owner of her own tackle box filled to the brim with all kinds of things to catch the big one.



She even dug for worms.



She didn't catch anything this time around but she really enjoyed it, I told her we can try again next weekend.




While sitting on the bank Abigail looked at me and said:

"Do you know my favorite thing about fishing?"

I looked at her and replied: "No, what is it?"

"The Quiet", she said.







No comments:

Post a Comment