Here are the steps:
- Gather materials which include: wire, burlap, scissors, ribbon and pliers.
- Cut lots of squares of burlap (I didn't cut my burlap perfectly because I knew I would trim the burlap after the wreath was finished.)
- Make a circular form with the wire (you could use a clothes hanger)
- Thread the burlap onto the wire form (This takes some time - I watched Secretariat while doing this task - great movie!)
- Twist the wire closed with pliers
- Tie ribbon to finished wreath and hang