Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Eye Candy!

Hi friend, hope you are a having a fabulous day in your neck of the woods.

This is the first of a 4 part series I am writing on lighting. Lighting is one of the most important elements in good decorating and design. Good lighting can really change the mood of a room and how it is perceived by yourself and your guests.

During the month of November I am going to be posting pics of different types of lighting for your home. At the end of the series I am going to write tips and tricks to help you have the best light possible in your home.

The first of the series is table lamps. There are so many beautiful designs on the market today that fit basically any decor and budget. In many cases you can buy the lamp base and shade separately so you can mix and match to your preference!

I love a good looking lamp! I wanted to share a few of my personal favorites with you today, so grab a cup of tea sit back and enjoy the eye candy!



pottery barn

pottery barn

ballard designs

ballard designs

sears


 overstock.com


Do you like any of the above pictured lamps? Do you have a favorite that you think I might like? Let me know! I'd love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment