Monday, March 14, 2011

Pantry Makeover!

Hi Friends,

This past week has been a busy one at The Rustic School House as I have been busy freshening up our kitchen pantry. I wanted to update the pantry as inexpensively as possible, it needed a couple coats of paint and some serious organization!

Before



After



We are really happy with the results! I love how fresh and clean it feels.

I put a lot of thought into storage and purchased containers for cereal, pasta, etc. Everything is organised so that I can easily see what items I have in my pantry, what I am getting low on, and what I need to pick up at the grocery store.

My goal with this project was to update on a budget and I achieved that. The grand total of this kitchen pantry redo was $125.53 taxes included!

Pretty good huh? For that money I purchased paint, paint brushes, (I treated myself to a brand spankin' new Prudy brush - I am in lurve!) baskets and containers for storage.

If you have a small project in mind I hope you decide to complete soon. This pantry update shows that you don't have to break the bank to improve your space, one step at a time, one room at a time.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment